“Great place to stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
mogadore, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Our family loved our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Novi Michigan.Very very friendly happy helpful staff Beautiful lobby and rooms were very well maintained. Close to many restaurants and attractions, we will be staying again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean Rooms !! Excellent Staff throughout property. Wonderful food staff, caring and attentive. This has been my BEST Property that we have visited in years. Being a mobility impaired traveler, my every need was anticipated and taken care of. Best nights sleep at a hotel in years. If I were able to give this property a 5 Diamond Rating, I would. I recommend this property to any traveler on business or pleasure. Excellent food preparation and delivery. Close to freeways and major shopping. We will return for future visits to this area.

Room Tip: Book on the internet for best rates.
Green Features: If I were able to give this property a 5 Diamond Rating, I would. I recommend this property to any traveler on business or pleasure.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
San Jose, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed three nights and the Hotel meet all of my needs. The breakfast was good and I eat dinner one night in the hotel which meet all of my needs. The hotel staff offered me to complementary bottles of water upon my arrival. I would stay again if my travels requires me to return to Detroit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I found the hotel to be very clean, modern appearance and furnishings, and the hotel staff was very friendly. I had the best night sleep at a hotel in a long time with the mattress firmness selector to my comfort level. The breakfast buffet was plentiful plus their were options for request to order eggs/omelets. I had dinner at the bar and found the service and food to be excellent after a long day. The fitness room was well maintained and had nice equipment. I loved that it was on the main level and I could look into the pool area and outside.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Your hotel catered to our basketball team with great efficiency. We were pleased with our stay there. I loved the fact that I could adjust the heat/cool system in our room. The cleaning staff did a great job after our first night there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Peachtree City, GA, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Room/Front/others are clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly and easy to work with. Breakfast has not much selection but have facililty of serving by order. good for providing Japanese food for breakfact and also Japanese paper.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Madison, United States
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My family was attending a funeral in the area and I added this to the comments during online reservation. They made our stay wonderful by upgrading our room to a suite, providing a pack-and-play for our baby, and giving the family free cook to order breakfast. The staff is friendly and the entire hotel is very tidy, including the room. It was also in great proximity to the mall and interstate. Thanks for the great stay HGI!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family