All reviewsgreat hotelmovie theaterbusiness or pleasurethe staff was greatdefinitely stay here againbreakfast staffpleasant staytwelve oaks mallrestaurant staffroom servicenovi areadesk staffvery clean hotelrestaurants and shoppingbeds were very comfortablelots of restaurantswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 August 2014

From the moment you walk in the door you feel as though you have arrived at a beach resort. Coastal blue and taupe color everywhere. Very soothing. Customer service was top-notch!!! Everyone there went above and beyond to assist our family as well as many others staying at the hotel during our stay. Breakfast was wonderful. Fresh, hot, and plentiful. Our room was clean to perfection. If you are in the detroit area this is a must stay! The only con is at ALL HILTON GARDEN INN HOTELS they have memory foam beds. They are brick hard. But when you wake up in the morning you feel good and well rested because your body conforms to the foam. So if your looking for that plush fall in to feathers type of bed...this hotel is not for you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility Good, clean, newer facility

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It's the third year in a row that I stay at this hotel when I visi the Novi area for bussiness and I'm glad to say that every time it's just better.The staff is always kind and supportive and ready to help you whit every single detail.

Breakfast is a top and the dinner staff makes you feel welcome and at home. Every year I go back to Novi, I'll plan to stay in there.

If I can have a constructive comment it is that the need to improve the sound reduction walls because sometimes when there are kids around running you can feel like they are next to you in the room.

Room Tip: All rooms I've stayed in are high quality
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HGINoviGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review –. I am glad that you had an enjoyable experience and cannot wait to host you when your travel plans bring you back to Novi in the future.

Bill Holper, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the third time we have stayed at this location when visiting our daughter in the area. The hotel is very clean, beds are very comfortable and overall the hotel is quiet. We were concerned about noise when one evening we saw a hotel birthday party being held down the hall from us. However, we did not hear any noise after 10:00. Very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. All areas were very clean and looked beautiful. The hamburger ordered off the menu is EXCELLENT! We were in town for an international convention and this was an excellent location - right in the middle of everything we wanted to see and do. The only thing I would change would be to take a firmer pillow with me - the pillows were a bit fluffy for my taste and I needed something to prop me up better. Overall, I rate this facility an EXCELLENT.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Linda S
HGINoviGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hilton. Garden Inn Novi. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Detroit.