Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Novi
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We've been staying at this location 3 times a year for about 3 years now and can't say enough about the people, the location, and the value. Adam, Phyllis, Hillary, Chris, and Sam - they all take very good care of the guests - always very pleasant. It's quiet, comfortable, you can walk to grocery stores and restaurants and for long term stays you can't beat the price. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Roberta - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that Adam, Chris, Sam and Phyllis took such good care of you. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

I've stayed here for several months at a time for the last 3 years. Location is conveniently located near several major highways. Rooms are very decent for the extended stay rate. Chris and Adam provide excellent customer service in this location.

• Stayed: October 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We appreciate your continued business. I'm happy to hear our location and pricing was a good fit for you. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I am a long term guest who has seen staff come and go. The staff that currently operates the property are exceptional. If your considering a long term stay, it would not hurt to give this property a look.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and for your continued business. We appreciate you as our guest and thank you for your business.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I stayed for a week, room was clean, plenty of towels, great continental breakfast and quiet! I cant stress how important a quiet hotel is for me. I came back for a return visit, and upon request gave arranged for me to have the same room.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. I completely understand and appreciate how important peace of mind and quiet is for our guests. I'm so happy to hear you had a pleasant and quiet stay with us. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

My son and i came here because of his job. My daughter-in-law had to stay in Alabama until their house sells. We have been at Extended Stay America in Novi,Mi for 5 weeks. The staff here is exceptional, especially 2 staff members who have been just wonderful to us. Adam who works all shifts, and Phyliss who works days are just amazing. Always have a smile and a hello, and always willing to help us no matter whatever our needs have been. They have made a difficult situation easier on us all and i am very grateful we have begun our journey in Michigan here at this hotel. Thank you to all the wonderful staff.. Diane Dienethal--Room 323

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you and your son with a home away from home as you relocate to Michigan. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We do greatly appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Overall, this was a decent hotel. A guy named Chris who was quick and bright with his concerns for guests and detail-oriented personality made my stay here wonderful! On the other hand, Phyllis, Kim, and Vanessa could smile a little more.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thank you for your posting. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. It sounds like Chris took great care of you. I completely agree with you that smiles are very important - a smile is worth a thousand words. We strive to provide great guest service and I apologize you didn't experience that with every employee. Thank you again for your comments; thank you for your business.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I visit detroit about 2 times a month for business and honestly wouldnt change my choice of hotel. Extended stay staff were very friendly and helpful when you asked questions about resturants and directions! Izak at the front desk was very helpful and did it all with a smile on his face. Rooms were very clean and the front desk made sure they accompained me with all my needs. I will continue to go there!!
Thank you for all you guys do !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are honestly good!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank you! We appreciate your continued business. I'm happy to hear the staff was helpful, friendly and responsive. We work very hard to provide that great service so thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.