“Fantastic Flurries! ”
Review of Stuart's of Novi

Stuart's of Novi
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Novi
Description: Great little custard stand!
Description: Great little custard stand!
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My car broke down in the Busch's parking lot and I had 2 hours to kill before my husband could rescue me. Being unfamiliar with the area, I wasn't comfortable with venturing off too far but I saw Stuart's in the distance and decided it was worth potentially risking my life for. I crossed the busy 4-lane road intersection and immediately knew I made the right decision. They were so friendly and fast! I got a hot fudge brownie Flurry and it was amazing! The prices are quite high but definitely worth it! I hope I'm over in this area again, but with a working vehicle.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Not many places to go for custard around here. Discovered Stuart's recently and went for the custard. Really good stuff! And reasonably priced, too! Seems like they'll mix just about any flavor imaginable into your custard. I went with peanut butter. Yummy!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great place to ride the bikes to with the family on a summer evening for ice cream, which is about the best around.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have driven by Stuart's Ice Cream and Yogurt numerous times and never had a chance to stop. On Sunday May 25, 2014, on a warm summer day - I stopped and ordered a sweet black cherry milk shake with two scoops of ice cream and it was delicious. This store is on the northeast corner of the intersection of Ten Mile Rd and Meadowbrook - there are many choices of delightful ice cream/yogurt treats to choose from - the sweet black cherry milkshake was great for a warm weekend day. I definitely plan on returning here again this summer.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

This place is so cool! It's small from the outside, but it has a huge menu. My daily favorite is a peanut butter brownie flurry, but in the fall there is a special green apple, cider mill donut, salty carmel flurry that I die for.

They just opened and I am so excited for a summer full of ice cream treats!!!