“A Taste of Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Honey Tree
Ranked #55 of 190 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monroe, Michigan
“A Taste of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

This is one family outing that will not be forgotten! We were greeted by a gracious hostess and given great service. The food was DIVINE. The chef came to our table and gave us suggestions on what to order-- we were treated as if we were a royal family. The food was beautifully displayed on our plates with ample food to eat. We all had different dishes. All of the food from appetizers to main course and desserts were simply the best food we've had in eating out. I highly recommend your next dining experience at this Honey Tree Restaurant. The chef, cooks, staff and owners truly want to make this your best experience. We will be back! Deacon Ken and Family

• Visited March 2013

Wixom
“"Great place to eat great food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

My recent visit at Honey Tree in Novi was for my friend's and her mom's birthday (same day). I heard about the new owners and sugested to my friend to go there for dinner. We didn't get dissapointed at all. The food, the hospitality and the service were outstanding- absolutly the best food I have ever ate in Michigan. The food is very fresh to taste.The yumm yumm homemade garlic bread is AWESOME! Great job Ardinana (new owner)! I would sugest to everyone to go there and try. Mark my words - its excellent!

Visited September 2012
Novi, Michigan, United States
“BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

Had mediocre food there in 2009 and with new owners in 2012 a 1000% upgrade best food LOVE the specials and the bread to die for!

• Visited June 2012
“Great Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Great Pancakes---The best in Novi!!!
But,the restaurant is expensive. My best option is to only go when you have a coupon.Otherwise, it is great restaurant,known for pancakes.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Austin1128
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

I believe that there are new owners that hav currently taken over. They are much more friendly than the previous owner and provide a friendlier atmosphere with great service. When I went there last the new owners Robert and Ardianna had running specials made the morning of. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to any and everyone.

1 Thank Adelinerose3

Been to Honey Tree? Share your experiences!