“Huge portions, great service”
Review of Alexandria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alexandria
Ranked #30 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I was in Novi on business and was a little tired of dining at the many "chain" restaurants in the area and stumbled upon Alexandria via a very popular "review" site (not TA, so not sure I can mention), anyway, based on the reviews - and my love for Mediterranean cuisine I thought we'd give it a try. Portions were gigantic (lamb kebob entree) and the Greek salad was PHENOMENAL. Our waiter could not have been more attentive, quick and/or friendly. While they did not have their liquor license at the time, we were able to bring our own wine (we ran to a nearby store). I am in Novi at least 3 times a year and luckily, now I have a new favorite "not-to-miss" dining spot!

There are newer reviews for Alexandria

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I arrived first for lunch. Since only two other tables were occupied, the staff told me I could sit anywhere. I tried a booth, but found the fit tight (I'm not that large). Until my companions arrived, I was completely ignored. After that the service was only slightly below what I consider to be average. One note: they call it a "lunch entree", but the amount of food was dinner for two, so be careful there. On the plus side, I was so glad to be able to bring something home. The food is incredibly delicious. Maybe the waitress was new; her lack of expertise did not detract from the enjoyment of the meal though. Other reviewers seemed to have a great experience at dinner. Next time I'll try that.

Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

We went here for the first time tonight and we will be back! Everything was outstanding. There were 8 of us and everyone had a fabulous dinner!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We ordered the sampler plate for two.
It was a great variety, nicely arranged and came with a soup or salad.
Everything tasted great, I especially liked the herbs they used.
The amount of the sampler plate would be enough for three adults.
Friendly service!