“Amazing food!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

They have it all, warm greetings, great service, and delicious food!! Brunch on the weekends is amazing by far, it has something for everyone, my kids love it too, fresh fruit, eggs, amazing waffles, omelets made to order it's endless, they aim to please! I've even joined friends for drinks and appetizers! The calamari can be fried or sautéed, not sure which I like best yet, their both so delicious!! Octopus that makes you feel like your In the Mediterranean, and did I mention the perch, love it! The lamp chops are my husbands favorites, they melt in your mouth! Can't say enough about Big Tommy's!! I've gone for lunch too, and the Big Tommy's salad with dill & chicken has had my lunch partners going back! They have even set up family style dinner at the last minute for small groups I've come in with! Love Big Tommy's Parthenon, always amazes me on what they can do, and the food is always delicious! Thanks Big Tommy's Parthenon, and hats off to the chef!!

1  Thank Dawn M

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Great service, grape leaves sucked...sent it back. The rest was good on the trio plate. Gyro appetizer was plentiful. Tarmasolata (not sure on the spelling), was not good. I miss Cyrpus Tavern in Greek Town. No hurry to go back there.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Atmosphere: A+
Food Portion: A+
Service: A+
Price: A+
Clean: A+
Our experience was outstanding! The menu has a large variety. We ordered family style. We got to try a lot. This restaurant knows how to please everyone. There is even a comedy club there. We ate and laughed, what more does anyone else want. Thanks Big Tommy's!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I ordered greek salad with bowl of soup combo. The very nice waiter brought me a tiny cup of soup. My bill said "bowl soup-greek salad". There are 2 different prices on the menu for the bowl and cup of soup. I'm just getting tired of having to ask for the actual portion size that is stated on a menu, it's exhausting. Eating out is supposed to be relaxing.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Food was very good. Family atmosphere, they do have a comedy club but did not attend. Family owned and very personable.