“Clean and fun”

Add it.
Emagine Novi Theater
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Novi
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is our preferred theater. Lots of movie choices. The theaters have comfortable seating. Adult beverages are available along with the usual theater food offerings. Teams of people are cleaning the theater between shows. Matinee prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Davidamy617

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was intrigued by this theater because I was told that they served liquor. I didn't feel like getting up during the movie, so I ordered 2 long islands, figuring that should suffice. They would only serve me one, claiming that the long island counted as two drinks and that I couldn't buy two. I weigh 300lbs and I was about to sit through a 3 hour movie. What a joke.

2  Thank Christian J
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Each of the theatres in the building are nicely built and decorated. Quality of the screen viewing is great and the seating is just right.
As such it's a good thing the price for admission does not include pay for food and drinks.
The prices at the concession counter are best described as exorbitant. Talk about price gouging! And those attending are a captured audience, no pun intended.

2  Thank DrWiz1944
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I always enjoy this theater because I can enjoy a beer while watching a movie on the big screen. It feels like a night out at this theater . Great spot/ convenient to meet up with friends from many different cities around Detroit suburbs. Plenty of dining choices after watching a movie.

1  Thank hecat
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Yes I am a major fan of this location. Nice seats and you can get a drink. you have to try they Stoli Doli. They are outstanding. Love the drink. Everyone is so nice. Its the only place for me to watch a movie when im home.