“Great service,Great Food . love this location .”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #74 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great service,Great Food . love this location. Staff is always nice and friendly food is always great .

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

It's hard to complain about Olive Garden, since it is a chain. We visited this one in Novi recently and ordered the braised short rib and tortellini lunch special, a lasagna, and soup, among other things. Taste was good as always. Was kind of surprised at how few and tiny were the pieces of short rib in the dish. We counted only three tiny pieces. Luckily the large chunks of portobello mushrooms that were the same colour as the ribs helped give the illusion there was more meat...We were also surprised they didn't offer to make me a Skinny Margarita when I asked for one. It was the feature drink in the winter, but since the ingredients were still on site, I don't know why they wouldn't make one when a customer asked, featured or not. Have found the opposite at Red Lobster before. Still, good overall.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had my favourites Zuppa Toscana and the sausage and pepper rustica and they did not fail to delight.

I also tried the Peach Sangria - I might go back just for that!!

I was at the bar and the staff were very helpful. The lady at the bar knew her stuff and she guided me well and was attentive to me without being overbearing !

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

5 stars all across the board. We ordered shrimp penne which was delicious. Ample serving with enough for another meal. Of course, their endless salad and bread sticks were a big hit. The salad was fresh and the bread sticks were warm. Norm, our waiter, made us feel as if we were dining in a 5 star restaurant. Supurb service! We haven't been to Olive Garden in many years. After our visit today, we will be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wide variety on the menu and friendly wait staff. This Olive Garden will entice you with mouth watering choices of pasta, meats and fish, and a great choice of soups and salads as well. Don't forget to try one of their delicious desserts before you go. Nice dining atmosphere for either a romantic dinner or even a evening out with the family.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!