“Fun!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Fun!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We recently went for a friends 6 year old birthday party, and my 4 and 5 year old had a great time. The kiddie race track was awesome. The laser tag was fun for the little ones. It was not too crowded. The party hostess did an awesome job. She served up all the food and drinks. And quickly cleaned up. I would rec'd having a party for sure!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Holly B

Toledo, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“How hard should it be to play Miniature Golf?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Paradise Park offers several different forms of entertainment - go-karts, miniature golf, ball cages, a video arcade and food. I went for the mini golf. The course was concrete with outdoor carpeting. The holes where challenging and well laid out. However, getting a putter and a ball were the toughest challenge of the night. In order to play any of the "attractions" you need to pay at the Ticket Booth, which was outside on the rear of the main building. No signage that I noticed explained to someone unfamiliar with the layout how things were suppose to work. When I asked at the service counter in the main building, we were directed to the Ticket Booth outside. Once at the Ticket Booth, it was unattended. I went back inside and was then directed to pay at the other end of the service counter. Once I paid for the game, I was directed back to the other end of the service counter where I started out in the first place to get my putter and ball.Trying to pay for mini golf should not be the most challenging part of the game. Once past that difficulty, my wife and I enjoyed a good game of mini putt.

Visited July 2014
Columbiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Go-Karts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

As good as any Go-Kart track as we've been to, fast cars, nice track, long rides. Decent mini-golf course. Kids also tried the Rock Wall and Laser Tag. Not as crowded as I expected for a beautiful Saturday evening, never waited more than about 10-15 minutes for a go-kart ride. The kids that ran it did an above average job for these kinds of places. The people working the Go-Karts stayed on top of things. Spent a lot of money, but nothing out of the ordinary for a family entertainment place.

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Affordable Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I were in Michigan visiting family and decided to throw a surprise party for our 11 year old. My cousin told us about Paradise Park. We took the chance and called to schedule a party for the next day and were amazed to be accommodated. The party packages were reasonable and we were given a party coordinator that took the kids to the two venues and served the food. The only bad thing I can think of is that the decorations were skimpy and the room was a little small, but the cake was AWESOME. The kids received tokens to play at the arcade. The kids and most of all our son had a great time. I would give this place 5 stars because of the service,the cake and the go carts. Go and you won't be sorry.

Visited May 2014