“Good times ahead. .”

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #16 of 204 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

You're gonna love this place. Thin crust pizza made with all the freshest ingredients. Make it just the way you want. $7.25. Don't be afraid of the line, goes quite quickly.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I prefer gluten free and kudos to Blaze for making it easy .... and very tasty. get exactly what I want with a crust that is still quite good. Hard to find anywhere else

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This place is incredible. Great for the Gluten Free Vegan! Vegan Cheese, and gluten free crust. I had the spicy tomato sauce, and my vegetable pizza was out of this world. We have found our new pizza experience. Love how you can customize it any way you want. Wonderful concept!

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

For $7.25 you can load your pizza up. Even during lunch rush rather quick. Can't beat it. Parking lot a little small but can park next door.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped with my son after practice to pick up a quick dinner. I decided to try it after reading the reviews.

The staff was very helpful and the selection of toppings was excellent. My son loved his pizza and has it in his top three pizza places.

My pizza was very good. I like the set up and one price approach (although an one topping pizza is offered at a reduced price).

We will definitely be going back.

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!