Staybridge Suites - Novi
US$128
Country Inn
US$146
US$117
Sheraton Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$125
  • Pool
US$118
  • Pool
US$191
US$184
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
US$152
US$169
US$130
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree laundryseparate bedroomqueen suitedvd playerhard boiled eggsan extended staysmall apartmenthot tubmiso soup and riceoatmealgreat bedvisiting familyother hotelstwo night staythe hotel offerseasy accessfull kitchen
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed 2 nights - Wed/Thurs. We had a stop through in Novi for 2 nights on our way to a lacrosse tournament in Traverse City. I convinced my husband who is a frequent business traveler to give the Staybridge a try when I found out it was part of the IHG Rewards family.

When traveling with kids or longer term stays, you can't put a price tag on the types and quality of amenities offered by this hotel. From the great indoor pool.. to hot breakfast and evening weekday reception, and washer and dryer availability.

Special thanks to General Manager David H who helped us during our stay! Great coffee too! ;)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I booked a reservation at Staybridge Suites Novi on 06/27/14 for a visit to the area from 7/21-7/25 (4 nights). The total price quoted for 4 nights was $636.15 under rate type "Senior Discount". When I reviewed the bill prior to leaving I noticed they charged me an additional $112.77 without any explanation. When I went to the front desk to inquire, no one was manning the front desk. As I had to leave to catch my flight back to St. Louis, I could not wait. I attempted to reach the Operations Manager - Kim 3 times today 0725/14 without success.

I called "Customer Service" to register the complaint and inquire about the over charge, they were cordial but unable to help. I tried once again to reach Kim and again with no avail. I spoke with Meredith about the bill and had to email her a copy of my reservation.

It's great when you book a room at one price and they end up charging you a different price that is quite a bit more. This is not the first instance where they have fallen short on customer service and I have been staying at this hotel since they opened.

On the last stay, I was given a room where the tub had flooded and the floors were soaking wet and smelled of mold and mildew. I was up graded to a suite and my bill reflected the upgrade in price as well which they had to adjust.

I would recommend that if you book a stay with this particular location that you compare your bill to your reservation.

Room Tip: They need better drapery to block the parking lot lights if you stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Harold F
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

I personally assure all guest that you will never pay anything beyond what you were guaranteed on your reservation confirmation. Rates will change if there are modifications to a reservations arrival/departure date or room type change. We have better things to do such as making guest have the best stay experiences, than scamming customers. We are a business and brand of integrity. It is because of this that one of our biggest complaints is that guest can never get a reservation because we are frequently sold out.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Like many we never stayed at a Staybridge Inn, but I would highly recommend this location to everyone. We stayed in a single room suite with three people and had plenty of rooms. Our kitchen consisted of a two burner range top, convection oven and micro, dishwasher and standard apartment fridge with the cups and plates needed. The courtyard had two grills, propane that were very well maintain along with nice green and flower setting. I brought tongs to cook my food on the grill. So we saved money on dinner and lunch. The pool and basketball courts were great. Breakfast was good: waffles, hashbrowns, sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal and juices and pop, coffee. Again the location was great and hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, there is a lot of value in the rates we offer. We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel when I attended my sister's wedding back in June in nearby Warren, MI. I am so sad I was only here for a 2 night stay. The breakfast was great and piping hot in the morning. The ambiance of this hotel was very rustic and very enjoyable. Restaurants are just a short drive away. I would definitely stay here again if I visit the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Yes you can stay longer :) Thank you for sharing your experience, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Like someone else already said. Hotel is off the main road. There is a grocery store and all the good eats right across the street. You have everything you need inside the hotel and across the road. People are very nice there. Great summer hotel, minus the massive price increase during the summer months. Winter its my home away from home.

Room Tip: Away from doors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business