Staybridge Suites - Novi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundryseparate bedroomqueen suitedvd playerhard boiled eggsan extended staysmall apartmenthot tubmiso soup and riceoatmealgreat bedvisiting familyother hotelstwo night staythe hotel offerseasy accessfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2009

I recently stayed a few nights at this hotel with my wife and our dog. I selected this hotel because they allowed dogs and had an indoor pool. The room was the nicest of all the "extended stay" type of places. There was granite counter tops and flat screen TVs. The room included breakfast that was about average for this type of thing. The pool area was nice enough. The rate for the hotel is a little more than most in the category but you get a fare amount for the little extra $$.

Reviewed 29 October 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 2 months this fall while waiting to move to San Diego, CA for his job and I can tell you that this is a fantastic extended-stay hotel. The entire staff from the manager to the front desk people to the housekeepers made us feel welcome. Very clean and neat, great pool and hot tub, free breakfast every day and free dinner 3 nights a week. Nice work-out room and free laundry. We stayed with our cats and had a 2 bedroom suite, it felt like our home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2009

I’ve been traveling to Novi for work almost every week and I stay here every time for so many reasons. First off the staff is fantastic; they are friendly and helpful, and I have felt incredibly welcome every time I’ve visited! Since this is an all suite hotel you get a well equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator which is awesome for someone like me who travels for a week at a time and am trying to not eat out all the time. The amenities this hotel offers are absolutely unbeatable, particularly for the price. Free laundry, nice pool and workout room, tasty breakfast and evening reception, well kept courtyard with BBQ grills, business center, free long distance phone call, and the list goes on. In my opinion the location of the hotel is perfect; located off of a quite medical campus, there is practically no noisy street traffic to worry about, and being a runner I found a great trail/street route that goes through some wooded areas and loops around the hospital that I love to use when the weather is nice. On the flip side, there are a bunch of great restaurants and a couple supermarkets very close by, and the hotel is only a mile or two from I-96 so it’s really to get to. And to keep my review fair and honest I would say that the hotel’s high-speed internet is slower than other places I have stayed. I travel around the world for a living and this really is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying here!

Reviewed 26 October 2009

My husband and I have stayed here on numerous occasions, he comes to Novi for his job and I accompany him for a little time away from home. The staff here is extremely accomodating. The rooms are just wonderful, the little kitchenettes are fully furnished. The hotel has easy access to shopping and restaurants and grocery store.

Reviewed 24 August 2009

We were not staying here for an extended stay, but if we were, we would recommend this place. Top on our list. It is in a nice suburb area, quiet and restful - staying out of the inner city of Detroit, but close enough to drive to the city or airport.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple