“Exceptional”

Sheraton Detroit Novi
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Novi
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Stayed in this Hotel during my Business Trip to Detroit USA. This hotel is about a mile from our Office.

The Hotel was exceptional in all respects. Friendly front office at the Reception, excellently appointed rooms, helpful staff at the buffet & an a very nice view of I -275.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Srinivasan P

Reviewed 24 May 2011

the room was big, very clean and especially the people working at the hotel very pleasent, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank atmakidis
Reviewed 28 April 2011

I am Jay,from seattle, I stayed on 24th sunday,directly reached from DTW airport .I am with my wife and kid..stayed there.The staff courtesy and service are execellent..I will recommend to all my collegues and business friends to stay here anytime in detroit visit..
I can name frontoffice Alice who helped me settle in king Room and Wright who dropped me in new home (sorry i am not able to rememember).They arranged Cab to go and come INDIA restaurent nearby and my family was delighted by the service..
I thank you all for the happiness i got during my sheraton stay.Jay..Software engineer from seattle,washington state.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JaySeattleUSA
Reviewed 21 April 2011

The location is great but the doors to the rooms slam. I actually try to close my door carefully, which helps a little. But you are constantly hearing the slams up and down the hallway.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Eldemac
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Durring our Convension we enjoyed the service and overall atmosphere of the Hotel.
we also enjoyed the restraunt/bar in the hotel. All of the servers were exelent. One server stood out with extremly exelent service and a wonderful personality. Juliana.

Thank you all for making or convension a great experience!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Josh_B29323
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I'm a US Army Reservist who stay at his hotel on a monthly basis when I'm attending my unit's drills in this area. Though I'm only a guest once a month, the front desk staff recognize me by sight and by name, are very professional in their dealings and have gone out of their way to address my early departures in the morning to the armory. The restaurant's staff allow me to grab a quick bite to eat prior to their start time to allow me to make it to armory on time.

Room Tip: Use the Sheraton's web site
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank kcsherman55
Reviewed 2 February 2011

I had a wonderful experience with the Sheraton Hotel. From checking in at the front desk, room service and housekeeping staff was outstanding. Restaurants are close if you choose to leave the hotel. All and all I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business