Sheraton Detroit Novi
Courtyard
US$152
US$146
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$122
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclub floordetroit novihd channelsfront desk staffhotel restaurantstarbucks coffeevery nice hotelroom was largehotel staybusiness hotelbusiness tripoff the highwayindoor poolbreakfast buffet isbed was very comfortablenice stayfitness center
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have stayed more than 5 times in this hotel and this is always my first choice. Very well located hotel, with nice and comfortable room and nice employees.
Just the breakfast has not so many options and would be improved.

Room Tip: Avoid the end of floor because of the doors that employees use to clean the rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Novi S, Director of Sales at Sheraton Detroit Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hello SAULOCF - Thank you for your kind review. The Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel prides its self on our service and making our guests feel special during their stay. Our hotel is near the end of a multi-million dollar renovations. We look forward to your continued loyalty and hope you enjoy future stays with us.

-Kelly Card,DOSM

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed in novi for almost 8 months in 2013 but avoided sheraton in the beginning because its a bit far from the town center, which was closer to my office. However, once I moved in to this, i regretted not staying here earlier. This is the only starwood hotel in novi and is undoubtedly the best hotel in novi. I got an upgrade to a room overlooking a small lake, and the haggerty. The lobby is grand and the bar is quite nice.

Room Tip: Choose a room towards the front of the hotel - they overlook a lake and have a very nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

hotel is convinient located to the airport and the business district in the Detroit are. the pricing does not reflect the expected standard. the rroms are old and used, they need to undergo a fundamental tlc to get back in shape. The bathrooms the same. if you book the club category, you have access to a room, where some kind of breakfast is served, don't do it, it is cheaper to get the same items at the big M - ok the hotel serves starb...coffee big M dosen't.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

If I'm in the area, I always stay here. Good location, affordable price, comfortable beds. What else you need? :)
The hotel's average outlook is a bit oldish, but absolutely acceptable. However the rooms are facing the highway, they're absolutely quiet.
The bar is that good as everyone says and the bartenders are the best.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife and I have stayed here 4 times over the past year.
Alway clean rooms and professional staff.

Had an issue with noise on our first stay from people across the hall. Not a good nights sleep.
Mentioned it on leaving to attentive desk staff.
Got home to an e-mail from the front desk manager. Sorry for the problem and asked me to call next time we were in town and staying there.
Called them next time and they gave us an upgrade with breakfast. More than I expected or asked for.
I have alway found the Sheraton hotels to be good.
Front desk folks at Novi have always made me feel important and appreciative of our staying with them. Good customer service.

Room Tip: always try to be away from elevators. This goes for every hotel/motel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple