“Clean and comfortable”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This hotel is dated but you can see where they've made good attempts to bring it up to date. It appeared very clean and the hotel staff was so friendly! I felt very at home, found the hotel to be quiet (I even stayed right above the pool) and as a single, female traveler, I felt very safe. One notable comment: the bedding smelled so fresh! Bathroom was small but clean and modern. The hotel is right across the street from Twelve Oaks mall and extremely convenient to many restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Troy, OH
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Very nice clean rooms, very friendly staff, adequate parking, bathroom is small but the walk-in shower was delightfu, strong wireless hook-up. I recommend this hotel to all fellow business travelers. I will stay there again if I am in the area.

1 Thank Doug B
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The hotel staff went out of their way to make the stay very enjoyable. The price was very competitive. They also had a nice manager's reception each evening. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Zad1
Urbana, Ohio
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This particular Crowne Plaze is at a very convenient location to shopping, restaurants, meeting locations and exit/entrance from freeway. I enjoyed the stay and although it was next to the freeway, it was very quiet. Staff was cordial and helpful...................and the cookies were really good.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor and it was extremely quiet. Even with the location of the pool being outside...
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 October 2012

This hotel is a "recommended" hotel within my company. I enjoy staying their when I visit MI. It is close to our office so the location is just right. It's location is also near the mall for shopping and walking distance from great restaurants. You won't be disappointed.

texas
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We had 2 connecting rooms, Kids loved having their own room, The rooms, pool, lobby , are super clean..The Deli & NoVI chop house were very good, . Several restaurants near by and a big mall about 2 minutes away. with helpful, friendly staff. Q. and Sam were great , Highly recommend this property. We will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Frangool
Newaygo, Michigan
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have been staying at this hotel very often. The hotel is very nice, clean, comfortable and elegant. Q, Dave and the rest of the staff are fantastic!! Their smiles and friendliness perfect after a long day of work and they always make sure that I get the rooms with a balcony. My trips are mostly business but if I am in the area for fun, I still choose this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.
It is nice to see the Tube TVs almost all gone now also.

Kimm