“I'm not sure who gives a review a title...”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Novi, United States
“I'm not sure who gives a review a title...”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had a very excellent stay while at the Double Tree in Novi, Michigan. A note worthy experience I had was when I realized I left my phone charger at home. I asked the front desk staff if they might have had a spare charger that was left by another guest that I could borrow. In less than 5 minutes they had a charger for me. And when I asked when they needed it back they said I could simply have it. The entire staff treated me with the utmost respect and were willing to help in any way possible. It was honestly one of the best stays at a hotel that I've experienced.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Novi, Michigan
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great front desk very friendly!! Delana was very nice and personable. Great food service from Tamara nice looking hotel great service all around. I will defiantly be coming back to this hotel, and the warm cookies are always a delight. I couldn't ask for a better hotel/ team they have in no I Michigan........

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Katesand1188
Stephanie G, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to share your comments with Delana, Tamarah and the rest of the staff of a job well done. We hope to see you again soon.
United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was a bit frustrated at this place a few months back when they were going through a noisy rennovation project. It's done, the staff are all happy and helpful, and the outlook of this hotel has transformed. It is still a traditional 2 story hotel structure but cleaned up and outfitted to modern standards now. Modern heating/cooling units, good water pressure, nice breakfast area, good wifi, new furntiture and carpets, etc. It is a good location within short and safe walking distance to TGI Fridays and other places to eat, and shopping. 12 Oaks Mall is just accross the highway but not a pleasant walk so the hotel shuttle will pop you over and pick you up if you arrange it.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet as the hotel is not directly on a busy road. easy stairs to second floor but no...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate your review! Thank you for checking us out again after the remodel. I'm glad you received excellent service during your stay and like the hotel's new look.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I an excellent stay at this hotel. Hotel was very well kept. Room was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I woke up and had a excellent breakfast. It was one of the best I've ever had at any hotel. I even had a omelette prepared for me by the nice young man named Braxton.

• Stayed May 2014
We appreciate your review. I'll be sure to share your comments with Braxton and the staff.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I truly enjoy staying here.
My day always begins with a nice breakfast and a wonderful smile from Tamarah
The remodel looks wonderful and it has a very nice feeling after a hectic day on the road
Rooms are always clean and fresh

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm glad to hear your service was excellent. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Tamarah and the staff.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great location! Close to everything for both the business and casual traveler. Staff is exceptional and works hard to make sure your stay is pleasant as possible! Having stayed at this location several times one gets to know the staff. Kudos to Tamarah who is always a bright spot at breakfast!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you! I'll be sure to share your comments with Tamarah and the rest of our staff. See you again soon!
Jacksonville Florida, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The general manager, Keith Alexander does an outstanding job. He puts in long hours, and is always available to anyone. This is the first property that I have received e-mail notices-updates etc. The breakfast buffet was also a bonus, and I loved the omelet bar. Please give Keith my feedback, and keep an eye on him, as he is a dedicated rising star. Jerry Melton

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank for the review! I'll be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to Keith. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!