DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi
Country Inn
US$146
GardenInn.com
US$117
Sheraton Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$125
  • Pool
US$191
US$184
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
US$164
Courtyard
US$136
US$131
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskfamily reunionabove averagewould stay here againexcellent staynice hotellots of restaurantshotel is locatedrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast buffetfitness centerconvenient locationnovi areaclean roomsbusiness trip
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a fantastic experience at the DoubleTree in Novi. I had a couple unique requests that the staff fulfilled without question. Thank you for a great stay! Wonderful breakfast too! As a Hilton Honors member, I also found the treatment top notch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Outstanding staff and commitment. All staff greet guests with smiles and offers of help. This reflects on great Leadership and great people. I always stay here if I am in the area and I have stayed in hundreds of properties over many years. This is the best value and the attitudes exceed even the, so called, premium properties. Delana and Demi were great at check in and this carries over to everyone! Many thanks to all, including Kieth who sets high standards. I was here during the hotel's renovation, and even then, the experience made me feel "at home"... Not an easy task!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I read several reviews before placing my reservation. Very helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet and homemade omelets were wonderful. The room was very clean. Looks like they have been renovating and almost everything is brand new. I would stay here again. Very close to many places to eat that you can walk to if you do not want to eat there.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Liked th rooms clean and well kept. Reception was awesome! Only gripe i have is that i had to pay for breakfast twice becuase my daughter had an early game, ate a little becuase of time but when the game was over, we wanted to sit down and enjoy breakfast as family...I had to purchase a second time although they knew we grabed a bagel becuase we were on the run had to be at the field at 6:45 and they were not open until 6:30.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We have stayed here many times, for personal and business. Clean rooms, comfortable, good quality for the money. Friendly front desk staff. Recently changed their policy about offering free complimentary coffee in the morning. Coffee and breakfast only available for a fee.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family