“Friendly and Accommodating Staff”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I travel frequently and Ann and Sandra were two of the most pleasant individuals I have met. The weekend was very busy and they went above and beyond to make sure the stay was to our satisfaction. DoubleTree Hotels are all pretty standard it ts the staff that sets each of them apart.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Before checking in I called for a fridge to be in our room for medication which when I need it's imperative I take it within a minute of the onset of my illness, I was told that they had none available but, I was told as soon as one became available they would deliver it to our room. The next morning we noticed one in the hallway so I ASSUMED it would be delivered to our room because we asked housekeeping if the party in that room checked out she said yes they were. I called & left a message for the manager & never heard back. Also when leaving for the day & removing the do not disturb sign the room was never cleaned & when we called

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The warm chocolate chip cookies are yummy. The beds are sooo comfortable. The staff was warm and friendly like the chocolate chip cookies. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the spa, pool etc... We didn;t get a chance to try the breakfast that is what I will make a point to do next time we stay. It looked delicious.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The rooms here are clean and comfortable, and the king size bed was fine for my wife, myself and our 22 month old. Shower has great pressure and quickly warms up. Basic cable TV and Wi-Fi in room was free. The breakfast bar was stocked with fresh fruit, yogurt, hash browns, bacon, various cereals, a cook to custom make an omelette, and an assortment of baked goods. Customer service is top-notch! Location is great, lots of food choices and shopping within a few hundred feet to two miles. Would definitely stay here again, no question!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

There are a few things that I look for in a hotel when traveling for business. Is the hotel clean and well maintained? Check. Is the room clean and the bed comfortable? Check. Does the hotel have a good gym? Check, specifically, it's one of the better equipped gyms that I've seen at this price point. And finally, are there good restaurants close-by? Check. If you add points for the pool, free WiFi, easy free parking, close access to the expressway, and a good breakfast buffet, this hotel turns out to be a winner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our whole stay was such memorable experience. We were there for our Jehovah's Witness international convention. The very first time having it in the city of Detroit. The hotel itself was immaculate. The staff was very, very pleasant and professional. The breakfast was soooo Delicious!!Fresh made to order omelets. Yummy!! We so hope you guys will have us again. THANK YOU for such a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Tv's didn't work, phones didn't work, and the noise level made it so I was unable to sleep. I would never consider going back and I would recommend going somewhere else. The customer service in the conference center was ok, though.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business