Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road
US$109
US$139
US$130
Travelocity
All reviewsbasic hotelfriendly front desk staffcomplimentary breakfastchecking inwimicrowavecostcoratesroomylaptopmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for 2 nights. We checked in late due to the weather and were more than happy when we got there. The room was spotless and smelled clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the whole place quiet. The front desk clerk was helpful and friendly. We will most definitely be back if ever in the area again!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I originally inspected a different ESH a block from this location and decided to select that one based on a "Model Room" they obviously reserve for "show". Three nights and I wanted to DIE (or kill). I drove less than a block away and found ES Haggerty Rd. Flipping AWESOME! This place was accommodating enough to change my billing to reflect my entire stay, they were courteous BEYOND, helpful, respectful and PLEASANT! The Hotel was IMMACUALTE!!! "IMMACULATE- PLUS" better describes it. It was Q-U-I-E-T! The bed was perfect, the bathroom spotless, the towels "stacked up & waiting". The entire project was sensationally run. The grab n go breakfast ALWAYS READY & WAITING on-time. They SMILED AT YOU!! (Something sorely missing in todays business world.) Tonya @ front desk made all my problems go away! I already know where I'll stay next visit. No doubt! Thank you!!

Room Tip: Speak with Tonya! No, seriously. They're ALL quiet! NT anywhere NEAR a Freeway as far as noise is concerned. It's streets away from 275 and backs to woods. The place is perfect for even the lightest sleepers! I had a horrific cold and even slept like a log. This place is a rare find if you're looking for quiet, yet close to everything!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights October 25, 26. This is not a luxury or semi-luxury hotel. It is a basic hotel with very good value. We booked ahead, arrived, signed in and within 5 minutes were unpacking in our room on the first floor. The is no concierge but there are luggage trolleys that you can use. There is no daily cleaning or fresh towels. However, if you want fresh towels you just have to ask at the front office which also has some services, additional kitchen utensils and personal items if you need any.

Our room was very clean and had a four piece bath, small kitchen with fridge, microwave, 2 burner electric stove and toaster. There were a couple of plates, cups, bowls, pots, and 2 place settings. The bed had a very comfortable pillow top mattress. The room also came with a table/eating nook, with two chairs, an easy chair, TV and dresser. It was quit cool at night but the heater in the room worked well and was quiet.

The hotel offers a light continental breakfast with quick cooking oatmeal, coffee, some fresh fruits, snack bars, and the like.

There are several fast food restaurants and convenience stores in the area. There are also another six hotels within a kilometer/half-mile radius. This is a relatively safe place but not a place you want to go walking at night since this is really a hotel and office area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen and other amenities which are included. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service, attending to your needs throughout your entire stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay America hotels before with mixed results. However, this one in Novi was the best one I've stayed at. It seemed pretty new, and it was clean. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with our hotel. It is great to read that you found it to be clean and our staff to be friendly as well as accommodating. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed this week end with my daughter for 3 night and it was very good and we enjoyed it. Service was very good and helpful. The only issue we had was that the mattress on the Pull-out bed was very bad. It had only springs and very worn out. Because of our tight schedule, we could not report this to the front office and that I don't blame them for that. The front desk people were very friendly. I would suggest this hotel but please make sure that the pullout bed is good.

Room Tip: Check for pull out mattress if you are using them
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ManivR
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the comfort of the pull-out sofa. To prevent this from happening again, we have ordered a new mattress. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Still, I am pleased to hear that our staff provided you with courteous service during your stay. Also, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel.

We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.