“Great food, but a little too much!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #26 of 122 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I love Cracker Barrel, but the amount of the food they give you is crazy. I guess for some, it is enough, but for others, I feel it is a waste of food. Great waitress and very attentive. Don't get me wrong, the food was fabulous...........

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff was incredible. The manager and my waitress were as kind as anyone else I had met in Okemos. The food, however, was anything I expected. I ordered the Chicken and dumplings and was truly surprised at the lack of taste. The dumplings had an overpowering taste of flour and there was hardly any gravy to speak of. The ckicken was tasty, but it wasn't enough to save the dish. I can't stress enough how welcoming and polite the staff was. I would definitely recommend a visit, just don't get the food.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Food so bland that you have to ask for fattening condiments to help the taste. The only plus is that is is cheap. Inside the restaurant is a hectic mess. My first and last Cracker Barrel experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

ate lunch here with a friend. It has the typical Cracker Barrel menu. Service was very good and food delivered in very good time and hot. As always the taste was good and of adequate size. We were able to sit and talk for 30 minutes after eating and were not bothered by staff. A very nice place to meet friends and chat.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

The food is always good at Cracker Barrel. My Chicken Fried Steak dinner was wonderful. The mashed potatoes, and green beans are fabulous. The fried apples are the best end of the meal. And then there is the shopping. Great.