“Olive Garden” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Saint Johns, Michigan, United States
“Olive Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Our lunch at the Olive garden was great. The food and beverages were wonderful and the service was good as well.

Visited April 2014

Lansing, Michigan
“Service was questionable.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went here a few days ago (3-11-2014) with my fiancee's mom. We had lunch around 2 pm. Our server was Deja L. and she didn't know about the separate drink menu booklet. I asked for the drink menu and she came back with the same lunch menu and said that was it. Right on the lunch menu, near the short list of drinks, it said something about "ask for the full drink menu." Ok? So we both drank free waters instead of ordering alcoholic drinks they would have made money on.

I absolutely LOVE the Ravioli stuffed with Portabella Mushrooms!!! So good I would ask for it as my last meal before being executed! MMmmmmmm...

On the receipt it has suggestions for tips! 15, 18 and 20% amounts. Are people that lazy or stupid they can not figure out the tips themselves? Is that how Olive Garden views the customers?

Oh! I have a thing for cleanliness and looked up above the section of booths to see dust covered wood lattice that makes up the ceiling! Eww. Are they that busy that they do not look around and keep it spotless? My fiancee and I ate in this same location before and had issues with dust right near our food on the wall. Yuck. If the Portabella Ravioli leaves the menu I have no reason to come back. Just sayin'.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“service good, food not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Salad and breadsticks are always good. Hostess and servers were polite and attentive. One of the entrees we ordered,however, looked and tasted like it had been in warming oven for an hour before serving. They remade the entree and comp'd it. Other entrees were mediocre at best. So service was good, but food was lacking.

Visited February 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Though I seldom get past the bottomless soup/salad/breadstick lunch. I have enjoyed other meals. They have always been tasty and good. Service has been reliably good.

Visited January 2014
Columbia, Maryland
“Classic Olive Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

What can you say? It's classic Olive Garden - commercialized Italian food. Nonetheless, it's always good, it's always what you expect it, and it always delivers.

Visited November 2013