“I will be back..”

Bd's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bd's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 113 Restaurants in Okemos
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Jackson, Michigan, United States
“I will be back..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I enjoy the freshness of the food and the way it's prepared in front of you.. The price for lunch is good.. Took my Uncle with me and he enjoyed it also..

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank DJJacktownFinest

Troy, Michigan
“"Pit Stop"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

It is a place to stop on the way from east side of Michigan to the west side of Michigan. It is a place that you can stop by because of the fact that it is about halfway in between and also because of the fact that you would not have to stop at a rest stop before you have to go any further.

Detroit, Michigan
“Great once a year”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My boyfriend gets the birthday coupon every year where you get a free unlimited bowl with the purchase of another bowl. It's actually a great deal considering they've upped their prices, now $15.99. This is the only time we eat here typically.

The last two years I've asked for the salad and soup vs a bowl and they happily let me get that and have it count towards his bday coupon so that was nice.
I was surprised that this year was the same as last...they never have any bowls out for the soup and where the heck is the healthier non-cream based soup options! They have two soup options out, why can't one be broth based and the other cream? The salad bar is average, they have bacon, cottage cheese, shredded cheddar for your protein.

On the plus side, the bowls my boyfriend ate looked amazing -make sure you get one even after you're full so you can take home leftovers!

• Visited April 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We got here at 4 and got our order in just in time to get lunch rates. The waitress convinced us to do the unlimited with soup and salad. The food selection is always very good. We loaded up a bowl and had it grilled. The grillers were rather messy - many elements of my meal dropped by the wayside and didn't make it to my plate. I was unable to finish my first bowl, but our waitress brought new bowls and a couple to go boxes. The cooks again lost several juicy parts of my meal, but put the remaining bowl in to-go boxes. Our bill arrived and it was not correct - it had dinner prices. Our waitress fixed it and we left with several lunches in hand.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Typical Mong BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Quality food, you pick it out yourself, add sauces and spices and watch the chefs prepare it for you. It's fun and delicious.

• Visited November 2013