Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites
US$134
Hampton.com
US$98
US$122
Residence Inn East Lansing(East Lansing)
US$259
US$271
US$254
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsholiday inn expressfront deskyogurthot tubpool areathe breakfast areagroup stayingnice poolbiscuits and gravybreakfast was excellenthard boiled eggscleaning crewroom was cleanprevious guestscold cerealcontinental breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I reserved a suite for my daughter & myself. I was very excited to take my daughter on her first scrap weekend. And I really enjoyed this hotel previously in Nov. the room was large & fairly clean, found tape on the door frame and a marker under my box spring skirt. Very large bathroom, shower kinda small but great water pressure. Nice sized fridge & microwave, had a nice bar sitting area, kinda close to the door, didn't get to use. Doors shut off bedroom from living room so daughter didn't have to hear me snore, lol, that was great! Beds were quite comfy!!! Great TVs but could use more stations. Went to use the hot tub in room, but it was broke :( Hotel gave me a small refund to compensate, which I appreciate. Nice pool, very refreshing and a great breakfast - fruit, breads, eggs (hot & cold) different meat each day, pancakes, yogurt, cereal (hot & cold), juices. Our event was in neighboring hotel but I really prefer this one. Bummed that rewards program has changed a little. Will be staying again in Fall 2014!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Taylor B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear SheriK2,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback and I am sorry your Jacuzzi tub was not working properly during your stay. I am however, happy to hear we were able to compensate you for the inconvenience. I will also inform housekeeping about the marker under your bed skirt. We appreciate your loyalty here at the Holiday Inn Express Lansing-Okemos (MSU Area) and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thank you!

Taylor Brehm
Guest Relations Manager
Holiday Inn Express Lansing-Okemos (MSU Area)

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Courteous and professional staff. Clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Breakfast area was big enough to host our hockey team. The staff opened up early to allow for our early game.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Taylor B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear John L,

Thank you for writing a review! I am glad that you and your hockey team had a great stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Okemos (MSU Area). It is always wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our courteous staff and breakfast as well! We hope to see you again soon next time you are in the area!

Taylor Brehm
Guest Relations Manager
Holiday Inn Express Okemos (MSU Area)

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed one night. The room was nice sized with a jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was not real clean, so we didn't use it. The rest of the room was fine. Security seemed to be good with locks on all exterior doors.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Taylor B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Stan G,
Thank you for reviewing our property! I am sorry to hear about the jacuzzi and I will look further into this issue. I am glad that you were happy with the security at our property as we make sure all the doors are properly locked all day. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very clean and updated rooms. Room was very quiet. Bed was excellent and slept like a baby. Showers worked well with lots of hot water and great water pressure.
Sure helped to have breakfast ready in the morning. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary C

Dear Gary C,
I am glad to hear that you highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express Lansing-Okemos (MSU Area)! We are constantly updating our hotel and it is wonderful to hear our guests are enjoying it! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff was welcoming and helpful. I stayed in a double queen bedroom, which was clean and spacious. The location is nice and close to MSU, and is right off the Okemos/Mason exit. I would definitely recommend this hotel to future travelers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Taylor B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Caitlin M,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our Holiday Inn Express Lansing-Okemos (MSU Area) property! We love being so close to the fun/exciting atmosphere MSU has to offer and we are glad you enjoyed it too! Thank you for recommending this hotel to future travelers and we hope to see you again soon!