Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$79
US$71
Super 8 Manistee(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
US$75
Scullys Manistee Outpost Motel(Manistee)(Great Value!)
US$87
Crystal Mountain(Thompsonville)(Great Value!)
US$104
Official Hotel
Bella Vista Inn(Bear Lake)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmotor lodgegreat place to stayoutdoor poolbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfast was greatputt puttfamily reunionhome away from homewell taken carewould definitely stay here againcoffee makerrooms are cleanbear lakemini golfalpinepillowsmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I chose this Motel because of its location right on Hwy 31. Easy access to the sand dunes and riding up the Leelanau Peninsula. The room was clean and the shower was excellent. They had a breakfast for us in the morning and if they had a little more I would have rated 5 stars. All in all not a bad place at all to hang your hat for a couple days.......The pool was very nice also.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank RonaldandMarianne
bwandfriends, Owner at Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

We are glad you were happy with your room. Hopefully the weather was good for the rest of your trip. We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel has been a part of our annual vacation for nearly 10 years now! We always rent the corner room to accommodate our massive family, and Barb and Jerry are a part of the family too! Exceptional service, comfortable beds. I love the pool, the little playground and the putt-putt. This place is a real home-away-from-home and I regret the years my kids force me to camp because I miss out on the Alpine!

Room Tip: The corner room is huge and has four beds, great for big families, and could easilly fit a full-sized air mattress in the extra space (trust me - we've done it!)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AGwaltney

That room is very popular. It seems that everyone staying there has a good time. We like to treat our guests as family. It's unbelievable how many of our guests come back year after year. That is what makes our job fun. I hope you are pleased with the room this year. It has been completely redecorated. Thank you and we look forward to having your group again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My colleagues and I have stayed at this motel several times for business. For those looking for a very clean and comfortable room..with a very pleasant host (Barb and Jerry).. in the Manistee area this is the place to be. The rooms are no frills, but the bed is comfortable and the room is spacious. There is a in-room coffee maker, and for the ladies, no hair dryer.. ( I packed mine this time).

While I have stayed here for work...There is a outdoor pool, and it looked very clean to me, though I didn't get the time to use it...and a mini-mini putt-putt... several BBG grills and picnic tables.. looks like a good place for a family to spend a few days.. grill and chill and enjoy Manistee.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank verandagirl
bwandfriends, Owner at Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Since we own and live at the Alpine Motor Lodge ourselves, we are very conscious about the condition of our rooms. We do have hair dryers in the office any time you need one. You are right, we are geared toward families. We have a playground, pool, small mini golf and plenty of room to play. (You'd be surprised at how many adults play the mini golf!) Thank you for the great review. We do appreciate it and please come again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

It was absolutely horrible that we could only stay a couple nights. Had to return to work. Service was great. Price was reasonable. Close to SBD which was our main reason for the trip. Only complaint I had was I didn't notice the biscuits and gravy till the second morning. If you've coming from the north watch closely for the drive. It's not hard to pass.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
bwandfriends, Owner at Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

We are glad you were happy with your stay. Returning to work is always a problem isn't it? We do try to have a 'special' item on the breakfast every weekend. You just never know what it will be. Hopefully you enjoyed your trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes. It really is one of the most beautiful places on earth. We'd love to have you back again, and plan on staying longer next time!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We look forward to the Sleighbell Victorian Christmas weekend in Manistee Michigan because that is the time of year when our family and friends gather at the Alpine Lodge for the first
full weekend in Dec. The Lodge Is the perfect place to stay. The owners are awesome people that make you feel right at home.

• Stayed: December 2013
bwandfriends, Owner at Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you. We love having your group here. I'm sorry we didn't have snow while you were here. It started snowing after you left and hasn't stopped yet!! Merry Christmas to you and yours. We hope to see you all again next year!