SpringHill Suites Detroit Auburn Hills
US$142
US$188
US$172
TownePlace Suites
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
US$126
TripAdvisor
US$148
US$144
Hotwire.com
All reviewscould hear our neighborsworking areadance competitionshower doorroom layoutcontinental breakfast isthe cleaning crewan average hotelnice pool areawaffle makerhear everythingcheck in was a breezeinternet accesspower outagebusiness stayoatmealgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and expect to stay many more. The hotel is fine, clean and convenient. Rooms are large and well set up. Never had an issue with noise or poor service. The hotel gets hard use being close to the Palace but I recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013
Lisa P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Lisa Pusateri

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This hotel is in the perfect location. The double suite was large and the beds were comfortable. The only downfall is a second sink would have been nice. The complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of choices. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be back to visit us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We got a room with two queen beds and a pull out sofa bed which was quite comfortable for the four of us. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. My only complaint is the beds were hard as a rock! The free breakfast is the standard fare with the usual muffins, breads, scrambled eggs and sausage, yogurt, coffee and juice. Sure beats having to run out to McDonalds for breakfast. They even had a small bar where they sold beer and mixed drinks in the evening which is not something I had expected.

The property is a bit in the middle of nowhere, but the outlets at Great Lakes Crossing is only a short 10/15 minutes drive away where there are lots of restaurants. The hotel offers up a list of restaurants and distance away which is a nice touch if you are not familiar with the area and are looking for a place to have dinner.

I will stay here again the next time in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Lisa P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property and for the kind words about our staff. We are delighted that you will be be returning to our hotel and have offered your recommendation online. I will be happy to share your review with the staff and let them know that their efforts and friendliness made a difference in your visit!

Thank you!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Very nice rooms. Hotel was in good shape and Nick was an amazing host/bartender. Bed was comfortable and the shower hot. The breakfast is not good at all - don't waste your time if you are looking for anything other than fruit or bread.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass your kind words to Nick! Please be sure to visit again. I think you will love the new Springhill Breakfast, which includes sweet breads, croissants, fresh fruit and vegetarian protein options. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stay here each week while working for a client in Auburn Hills, and have been doing it for the past year. I deleted an earlier review because I wanted to share the improving condition. The management is striving to improve the atmosphere and cleanliness. The rooms are cleaned better than they have been in the past, especially the bathrooms. Also, the security is good and I know the hotel takes care of items left in their care. Breakfast is changing to include healthier options.

The staff is good to work with, and I appreciate how they go out of their way to help me.

Room Tip: Top floor at an end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr. F.

Thank you for your kind review and also taking the time to sit with me and share your concerns. We are glad to know that you have seen the improvements that we have been working on and that this has met with your approval. We will continue to strive to improve our customer service and the property as a whole. We look forward to your continued feedback.