“Bill does a great job”

Tait's Bill of Fare
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Oscoda
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Upper Michigan
“Bill does a great job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Good food and spirited cocktails. Bill Tait is the owner and will come tableside to make sure your entree is to your liking.

Visited February 2012

S.E. MI
“Fabulous Food, all from scratch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Great food, everything was from scratch. We had the rib special ($12.00). The salad dressing was excellent, as were the ribs, tender and delicious. The service was good and friendly. Highly reccommend!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ChaplainMaumma
Michigan
“Deserts and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

We've eaten here before. The desserts are really good, so this last time we split an appitizer and had a cup of soup so we had enough room for desert. Yum!

Visited October 2011
New Baltimore, Michigan
“Difficult to review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

My wife and I went here on Labor Day weekend. The reason that I titled this review as difficult is because while my meal (chicken especial) was excellent, my wife's (pork tenderloin) was unable to be finished. My chicken was juicy and of good flavor while my wife's pork was dried out, cold and had little flavor. My sweet potato was also very good while her baked potato was nearly raw. The waitress brought out some au jou for my wife after we complained and it was very flavorful but ice cold, as if it was just removed from the refrigerator. A meal that ended up costing us $60 should have been much better. We were surprised that no compensation was offered when three quarters of my wife's meal remained. That is why this was a difficult review, if both meals had been as mine, this would have easily been a 5 star but if both were as my wife's, it would have been a 1 star based on both the meal and lack of wanting to make things right. We will try this place again because we know that maybe it was an off night. Oh, and we were also surprised that the place was nearly empty when we arrived at 6:00 pm, only 2 other couples were there.

2 Thank Art-n-Lisa
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Fabuluous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

I was very impressed with this place and had heard a lot of good things about it. My sister and I had been there a few year prior and we loved it. This time I was going to order one of the most expensive items on the menu and the waitress talked me out of it and told me that I would be happier with a chicken dish that was half the price of the seafood. I think it was a breaded cheesy chicken dish. She was soooo right, it was fabulous!!!! It was sooo refreshing to have a waitress run down your bill. I gave her a very nice tip because of it. She may just have figured out a way to make more tips. =D
Going again tomorrow night and will let you all know how it went. I have told many others about this place and hope to get feed back soon. I do remember the first time we went the owner came to our table and talked for a long time. He must be very active in the running of this place because it is great..

• Visited May 2011