“Was able to get Refunded”

Wolverine Court Resort & Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oscoda
Wolverine Court Resort & Motel
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Oscoda
Green Valley, Illinois, United States
“Was able to get Refunded”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I will start by saying that I am thankful that I did not lose my $90 deposit. I am grateful to the owner of this resort. We arrived at the resort around 5:30. Cottages had not been cleaned due to late departing guests (severe storms in the area all day). We were offered a cottage that was very close to the highway. I have lived on this highway, I know how loud it can be. I was under the impression that when I made the reservation that I would be a little closer to the beach. After taking a look at the cottages we decided that the resort did not meet our expectations anyway so I requested a refund for my deposit. Due to the location, this resort has potential to be a nice place, but it needs to be updated. It has an extremely run-down appearance and does not feel "resort like" in any shape or form.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lorri L

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Allen Park, Michigan
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Went up with a couple of friends for a mini vacation. We had an awesome time. The beach is beautiful and clean. The cabins, although dated, were functional. We had no problems. Bring your own soap and shampoo but clean towels and toilet paper are provided. The window AC was great to have...so were the outdoor mini grills and fire pit. Nice people...nice place. :)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Kelley A
Almont, Michigan
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Yes, there was an odd, perhaps musty smell in cabins 8 and 9, but after opening all the windows and airing it out it was no longer noticeable. Sheets and towels were clean and the beach was nice. Bring your own soap for the shower, shampoo, etc., because that is not provided. There was not enough hand soap in either bathroom and I couldn't find any extra, and there was very little dish soap in the kitchen. My kids also complained that the cups in the cabinets had an odd odor to them. In addition, the bed in cabin 9 was WAY too soft.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Pamela R
Freeport, Illinois
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Old run down.Smelled so bad we left our suitcase in the car.It is NOT .a quaint up north cabin it is a dump..The only reason we stayed was because the beach was beautiful and we had it all to ourselves. Really stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go anywhere but here