We stayed at the AmericInn when we were camping on the AuSable River. It was rated 2 stars, so our expectations weren't high. We were pleasantly surprised how clean our room was. The quality of the bed and other amenities were good. The room was also larger than we expected for the type of hotel we perceived it would be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Oscoda: We have 47 rooms, located on the beautiful AuSable River, with a variety of room types including king, double queen, fireplace and whirlpool suites. Perfect for business or pleasure. Fishing, canoeing and kayaking at the doorstep or jump right on your snowmobile or ORV for direct access to the trails of the beautiful Huron National Forest. Turn at the yellow flasher just south of the bridge and look for us to your right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oscoda - AuSable River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Oscoda _ Ausable River Hotel Oscoda
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Oscoda _ Ausable River
- Americinn Hotel Oscoda