“The home title says it all "At Peace"”

Review of At Peace

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Robert S
Hartford, Connecticut
“The home title says it all "At Peace"”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

To Anyone Interested:
From start to finish my stay in July 2013 was perfect.The staff at Perfect Landing (Nichole and Ben) were very prompt with answers for all my questions. Its not easy renting a vacation home hundreds of miles away.The home was better than I expected.The pictures don't do the home justice. It was quiet, clean and very comfortable. The firewood I ordered was there. The internet promised worked great, this enabled me to keep in touch with work. The home was quiet, clean, and ready when we arrived. It had everything needed to make our stay worry free. The beach and water were also very beautiful. Camp fires nightly made for great conversation with family and freinds. The neighbors were also very freindly, joining us by the campfire for a night cap. There are many great places to eat nearby. Fishing and kayaking on the Ausable were also a lot of fun. I would recomend this home to anyone looking for the same. I will be returning to this spot. Thank you everyone at Perfect Landing Rentals.
R. Sheldon Hartford, CT.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and condition of the house
Liked least: My ATT cell phone had no service on property, Other carriers phones worked.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$130
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing