“Yummy breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Driving through Owasso needed some breakfast. This was a good choice with fresh housemade food. Lemon thyme pancakes exquisite. Great chorizo omelette, great service.

2 Thank MITravelee

Owosso, Michigan
“Good healthy menu”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Everything there is nice and fresh. Very good food. Home baked desserts are their specialty. A great place for breakfast or lunch.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank bgeanm
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delightful place with good selection!”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

The sandwiches are really interesting and surprisingly healthy, and many of them can be ordered by the half sandwich. Soups were good, and the coffee selection was excellent! The servers were helpful--if I'm ever in the area I'd go there again.
They serve breakfast as well as lunch.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank SusanFromPhilly
Owosso, Michigan
“Come Out of the Subway”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Although Subway sure has it's place (I still find myself in line their, on occasion). Come to this place for some interesting eating between slices of bread. I make it down here rarely, since I;m usually working out of town. But when I do make it through Courtside's doors, I'm never disappointed. I find myself repeatedly picking out the vegetarian selections, not because I'm some type of salad head, but because I'm finding these some of the most tasty things on the Courtside menu, but really most anywhere. Get the Bella Verona (Fresh Mozzarella, Portabella Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Basil, Served on Grilled Foccaccia Bread). It's heavenly.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Johnny_Z_Owosso

Been to Courtside Cafe? Share your experiences!