“Rude owner”

Cuisines: Chinese
Oxford, Michigan
“Rude owner”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Besides an overall dumpy look to the place, the female owner was quite rude to me when I changed my carryout order at the last minute. She handed me a carryout menu and suggested I read it thoroughly before ordering the next time. I nearly walked out WITHOUT my food, I was so angry! Their food is NOT "all that", and I think I will switch to Thai food (thanks Kim H!).

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Deb M

Lake Orion, Michigan
“best in Oxford”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

fresh food, the best Chinese in the county, we have tried several places since moving here in 2004 and found this to be the best

Visited January 2012
Oxford, Michigan
“Why eat this when you can have Thai?”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

A tired old restaurant...................................................................................

Oxford, MI
“Best Chinese Food variety around”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

The place is right downtown and has been FOREVER. It isn't the prettiest place inside and could use one heck of a remodel but it has been that way forever (14 years that I have lived in the area).

The owners are the ones to take your order, probably cook half of it, and clean up after you leave.

Carryout is quick.

Variety is plenty and the portions are always more then enough.

A few parking spots out front but plenty in the back in the city lot.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank JBRZEZ

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!