“Golden Dragon”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We've traveled downstate just to eat at this restaurant many times. They make their egg rolls with bean sprouts, which we have trouble finding any where else in this state. We bought 40 egg rolls to take home with us. Every meal we have eaten here has been excellent. The owner is the server and is very funny. However, the place needs a facelift. The food prices are reasonable and the servings are more than ample.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Besides an overall dumpy look to the place, the female owner was quite rude to me when I changed my carryout order at the last minute. She handed me a carryout menu and suggested I read it thoroughly before ordering the next time. I nearly walked out WITHOUT my food, I was so angry! Their food is NOT "all that", and I think I will switch to Thai food (thanks Kim H!).

1  Thank Deb M
Reviewed 7 January 2012

fresh food, the best Chinese in the county, we have tried several places since moving here in 2004 and found this to be the best

Reviewed 1 January 2012

A tired old restaurant...................................................................................

Reviewed 8 August 2011

The place is right downtown and has been FOREVER. It isn't the prettiest place inside and could use one heck of a remodel but it has been that way forever (14 years that I have lived in the area).

The owners are the ones to take your order, probably cook half of it, and clean up after you leave.

Carryout is quick.

Variety is plenty and the portions are always more then enough.

A few parking spots out front but plenty in the back in the city lot.

1  Thank JBRZEZ

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!