“Excellent Service and great value”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Paw Paw
Novi, Michigan
“Excellent Service and great value”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had an unplanned stop here during a snowstorm on I-94, when the roads became so bad I just couldn't drive anymore. When I arrived, Mark at the front desk saw how stressed I was and showed me a huge amount of caring and empathy and made sure that I had a "nice" room. At that moment, I needed a friendly face, and Mark was a perfect example of the kind of person who should be working the front desk.

The room was spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. Very clean. Breakfast was standard Comfort Inn continental, but had lots of options and I was surprised they even had hot sausages and eggs. Not sure I will be passing through this way again, but would recommend this hotel for anyone who needs a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Michelle R,
We are so glad that we were here to help you. We got several guests in during that storm. It can be very stressful driving in hazardous conditions and we are very pleased to hear that Mark was able to make you feel more at home. Thank you for such wonderful and kind words. We appreciate them and I will make sure that Mark hears them as well. Again thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Algonquin, Illinois
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My husband, dog and I have stayed many times at the Comfort Inn in Paw Paw, MI over the last few years. I always call the hotel to make reservations because we travel with the dog. Several times when I called Robert has made the reservation for us. What a pleasant person to work with. Even this last time when I had to cancel he made it very easy. This is our hotel of choice when we are in the area. Our stay is always pleasant.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Stevenjo87,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business. Its our returning customers that really make us who we are. Robert is a very dedicated and hard worker here at the hotel and he truly strives to be the best at what he does. We can't tell you how happy this makes us to hear that he goes above and beyond for you. I will be sure to pass the word on to him. Thank you again for being a dedicated guest.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I checked in on my way from Detroit back to Chicago. The roads were terrible and I had enough driving that night. The service was amazing when I checked in the guy at the front desk was amazing. The room was very clean and they had just replaced the beds. I slept like a log it was just what I needed! I also loved that the hotel had a wine theme being that its in wine country it was a cute thing to do. Breakfast was hot and they had some good options. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The last minute unplanned stay at such a great place made me want to come back for a nice weekend and wine tastings which I plan to do over the summer.

• Stayed January 2014
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
PerryLaur,
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your business and we do strive to give the best customer service possible. It is always nice to hear wonderful comments like this. We are also glad to hear that you loved the new beds. We have been doing A LOT of renovating here at the property and that was just one of the many things we added. The wineries are amazing here in town and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We have some wonderful recomendations for the taste testing (Blue Heron is one of our favorites.) We can not wait to see you again. Thank you again for such an AMAZING review.
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I am a frequent Choice Hotels guest. Yesterday was the third time I stayed at the Paw Paw, MI Comfort inn. Robert checked me in all three times within the last year. His attitude is impeccable. He remembered me both times after the initial check in. I travel to Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, MI on business on a regular basis. The first time I stayed in Paw Paw was due to lack of rooms in Kalamazoo. I have been staying in Paw Paw ever since because of Robert's service. He is definitely an asset to the motel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
George K,
Let me first thank you for your business. We truly appreciate all our customers and all that they do for us. And thank you for your kind words about Robert. He is truly exceptional at the desk and we are very proud to have him as part of our team. Thank you so much for your continued business.
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had trouble finding a place to stay in southwestern MI that would permit our small dog. We were grateful to find this facility, and were glad we did It was a good stop.

The hotel is down a dead end road so traffic is not an issue. The property is clean and well maintained (the pool was closed for repairs the night we were there but was being refilled when we left).. The staff was VERY friendly, making polite conversation about our dog, and seemed generally concerned that our stay was comfortable.

The breakfast was typical hotel "hot breakfast" fare.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Rich-in-MO

Thank you for your business and review of our hotel. We are pleased that you had a great stay. Thank you for letting us know how happy you were with our team members. We are blessed to have such helpful and caring employees

We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Paw Paw area

Comfort Inn and Suites Team
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When I went to the front desk to register, I was told I didn't have a reservation, and there weren't any available rooms. After hemming and hawing a bit, the desk manager said they did have one room that he wasn't supposed to rent because of a tobacco odor. I had no problem and told him. Immediately he and a coworker went to work to prepare the room. Had a good night in an odor free room. Laron and Mark were very helpful and professional.

In addition, the next morning my entire extended family who stayed overnight at the motel, was invited to have breakfast in the board room (conference room). A very generous and welcome extra from the staff.

Room Tip: Be kind to employees. They are usually only the messengers of bad news.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you 111352dmk for your business and review. We apologize for not having a reservation for you but I am very happy that we were able to find a room for you. We are happy that we were able to provide a meeting room for you to get together with family. We hope to see you again and thank you again for your business
Comfort Inn Team
Palm Springs, CA
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn last night, and enjoyed it. Robert at the front desk knows the area and pointed us in the right direction for dinner. Great guy and super-awesome customer service. Rooms were clean and nice with the latest amenities. Thanks Robert! You're the best!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Piperfish,
Thank you for your business. We truly appreciate each and everyone of our guests. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Robert is a wonderful employee (and person) and treats all our guests well. I am so glad he was able to send you to the right place for dinner. Again thank you for your kind words and your business. We look forward to seeing you in the near future, hopefully.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paw Paw
Baymont Inn & Suites South Haven
Comfort Suites South Haven
Comfort Suites South Haven
#9 of 11 in South Haven

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!