“Good smoked flavor bbq”

Add it.
Up In Smoke Barbecue & Catering
Ranked #59 of 112 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were visiting and drove by this pace for a couple of days then we decided to stop and I’m sure glad we did. The meats are amazing full of flavor not dried out at all and u get a ton!!! The sides are also really good pretty sure the sides are all in house made. This place is worth the stop when u want some good bbq

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped by Up in Smoke Barbecue in Petoskey and WOW are we glad we did! They use top quality ingredients, the owners are extremely friendly and the flavors are GREAT! The smoked meats the best smoked meats we have had in a very long time...a nice natural smoke flavor without tasting like you are licking the smoker. We would have visited twice in one week but we were called home on an emergency. This will be first on our dinner list when we return to Petoskey.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My wife and I were in Petoskey and saw the restaurant as we went by. We returned at lunch time and were very pleasantly surprised. I had the Short Double BBQ. It is made up of 2 meats. I had the pulled pork and brisket along with sides of home cut fries and baked beans. The meal came with a corn muffin. Homemade BBQ sauce is on the table. My wife had a 1/3 lb. brisket hamburger that comes with fries. We each had a soda that features free refills. The toppings on the burger are additional but not bad. My Double BBQ was more than I could eat so I had plenty of meat to take home. A single meat is probably enough for most people. Food preperation was really good. Taste was excellent. Baked beans among the best I've ever had. I grew up in the deep south so I grew up eating wonderful BBQ. My wife though her burger was very good and had a smokey flavor. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend a stop here. Decoration is somewhat sparse but that isn't a reason to go to a restaurant anyway.