“Fresh and flavorful”

Thai Orchid Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I stopped for dinner and decided to share appetizers. We had Tom Yum soup, cucumber salad, spring rolls, crab ragoon, fresh rolls and crispy rolls. The soup, spring rolls and crab were very good just as you would expect. The salad and fresh rolls were absolutely outstanding. We would highly recommend them. The crispy roll was ok, with a nice light sauce, but was our least favorite. The portions were much larger than we thought they would be and both left stuffed.

1  Thank Mikebtkey

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My favorite place to eat in Petoskey, MI! I've tried many dishes and all are Great! The atmosphere is relaxing and try Thai Cold Tea...Yum!

1  Thank Onefinepearl
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Really, they were flavorless. I have eaten at Thai restaurants across the country, and the dish I had at Thai Orchid was one of the worst I've ever had. I picked the broccoli out of the dish and threw the rest away. The portion was large (not good in this situation though) and server was prompt and polite.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stopped here for lunch and after being seated were given a cup of hot soup with our menus. That was a nice touch and was followed by a very enjoyable lunch.

1  Thank doversmom
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We have visited this restaurant on several occasions. It is a great little place for lunch or dinner. I would say that the dishes may be inspired by Thai cooking but they are an Americanized version - rice or noodle dishes with a choice of beef, pork, chicken or seafood. The food is very tasty and served hot. The decor is fresh and the restaurant is spotlessly clean. All this for a very reasonable price.