“Authentic Italian food”

Ranked #27 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Old world comfort in an upscale casual atmosphere. Regional Italian cusine, over 30 menu selections. Award winning Italian wine list. Full bar service. Reservations suggested. Casual attire, jeans acceptable.
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Best Italian food that we have had since returning from Italy. The wine list is also spectacular. Highly recommend for those who appreciate authentic Italian and a superb wine list.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were staying just down the road, at the Hampton. And starving! They have a Huge Grappa bar, which is odd, many people don't even know what it is. It's old school Italian decor. Service was good, but the food was way!!!! Over priced! I ordered some pasta dish with seafood. Lobster tail,shrimp...all the seafood was over cooked and no flavor. I had to add salt, I never add salt! Hubby ordered chic Marsala, it was good and tender. But again way....over priced.

2  Thank susieQ49_62
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The place is small but the service and food was excellent. Make a reservation to make sure you can get in.I had the Italian boar and wasn't disappointed at all.My server treated me like family.
If you like grappa they have a huge selection.I'll be going back. Only bad thing if you consider it bad is they don't open until 5pm.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Make a reservation or risk not getting in! Fantastic unassuming spot at 31 & 131. Fresh homemade Italian food with excellent service. We had a fabulous meal! Try the veal saltimboca or the ravioli. A bit pricey but worth it!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was there with a large party, food was ok, bit over priced but nothing to complain about. The bill comes and higher than normal "large party" tip was included. Nothing outrageous just higher than you normally see when it's added to your bill. One of the members who couldn't be more mild mannered questioned the gratuity and that's when it got interesting. We were told to leave the restaurant and never come back, that "our kind" isn't welcome. I was so caught off guard, it was an ok meal up to that point with conversation pretty much limited to our vacation.
Management has nothing further to worry about, there is no chance I would ever walk in there again.

4  Thank Steven R