“Loved The Apple Tree”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Petoskey
Michigan
“Loved The Apple Tree”
Reviewed 25 October 2004

I agree with the person that had a wonderful time at The Apple Tree Inn. And disagree with the person that did not have a nice stay. My husband and I were there on Fri Oct 15 to celebrate our 10th anniversery. It rained all day but it did not dappen our stay. We got the room with the whoolpool and a great view of the bay. When we got up we had a wonderful breakfast of belgin waffler ,juice and many flavers of coffie and teas. The room was very clean and the halls were quiet at nights. We HIGHLY suggest anyone to go there.

8 Thank Ginger1950

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Reviewed 22 October 2004

This place is great! What a great staff, and the manager is the most courteous person I have ever met. The previous post of complaints is completely unwarranted! I stayed at the Apple Tree Inn and found their rooms comfortable and clean. I didn't have any problems with the pool (and even if it had been closed down for repairs, once in a blue moon repairs hardly warrants such harsh comments), and I had even forgotten a toile tress bag and they did mail it back to me C.O.D. Perhaps the Apple Tree Inn could not locate the sweaters this persons daughter claimed to have lost and therefore was not responsible for it. Bottom line, ATI is a great place to stay any time of year and I will continue to recommend it to my friends.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 September 2004

We Stayed at the Apple Tree Inn a few years ago and it was awful! The pool was closed for repairs and the hot tub didn't work. The room was quiet but not particularly clean. My daughter forgot and left a couple of sweaters in a dresser drawer. We called and asked if they would return them to us or hold them for us and we would drive back. They told us that they would send them and we never received them. We would never recommend them.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2004

The Apple Tree Inn offered exactly what we were looking for - a clean, affordable hotel with a nice indoor pool for a quick spring break getaway with our kids. I found an internet special - 2 nights for $99.
We stayed in Petoskey and toured the other towns nearby.

The staff was very accomodating and the free breakfast was a nice touch. Some of the snacks and drinks were available anytime also.

Petoskey is a lovely town and I would have enjoyed staying longer! We took a day trip to Mackinac and it was a quick drive. We'll definitely be back in the summer and we'll stay at the Apple Tree again!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member