Up for a wedding and stayed 4 nights. For high season, we had a wonderful "Parlor Suite" that had a separate BR, LR, DR, and kitchen plus another half bathat $350 a night. Nice to have kitchen and buy wine and food at shop right across the street. I liked the property very much. Great housekeeoing staff. My only criticism is the room was a tad worn, but a great layout and staying right in the village was perfect -- you can walk to everything. The pool facility also very nice.
This is a great spot to get away for a few days and Northern Michigan beautiful.
Make sure you walk down to the other hotel and enjoy a drink at the beach bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina