This isn't the first time we've stayed at the Bay Harbor Village Hotel. My husband and I usually take a trip up to the Northern Michigan area atleast once or twice a year. We stayed at the hotel back in December of 2011. This was the first time we actually stayed at the hotel. We thought our reservation was for the Inn at Bay Harbor. The person who we assumed was the manager asked us if we would like to see a few different room types to see if we would like to stay here instead. We were taken away by this because; he went out of his way to bring business to this hotel. I'm not sure what kind of room we had, but it over looked the downtown area as well as the marina. To be honest it was a little bigger than what my husband and I needed, but we enjoyed it anyways. apon check out he gave us his business cards and told us to please visit again, but we lost it in the trip back home. Now onto this trip. We enjoyed our stay so much last time that we decided that we would come back again and say thank you to the gentlemen that helped us make our trip one we would remember for years to come. They must has gotten new managmenet because; this time around our stay was less than great. The room was dirty and out dated. when we tried to get a hold of managment they were no where to be found. We tried on more than once to get in contact with managment. It's crazy to spend the amount of money you do at a resort like this and not be able speak to a member of the managment team. We will not be back. We will be staying next door at the Inn at Bay Harbor next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. We are just moments away from a variety of challenging golf courses, water sports activities, salon and spa services, and 3 winter ski resorts. Stroll our docks at the marina or attend one of our premier events. At Bay Harbor lifestyle abounds, if you are seeking fun and memorable experiences Bay Harbor has something for everyone!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina