Our daughter was married on the village lawn which was beautiful and the wedding consultant was great BUT the hotel needs to take a Ritz Carlton course in customer service on many levels.
1. Cancelled reservations with no written notice, we returned call to confirm reservation which was never put in computer, never apologized even after they tried to make other hotel arrangements.2. Couldn't find other reservations. 3. Maid service only from 10 a m to 2pm ( to cheap to have full time service for rooms over 300 a night). 4. Inconsistent condo amenities (like no silverware) we were told each owner determines so no consistency from room to room. 5.two weeks later we are still trying to get accurate room billing on two rooms, credit cards that were not to be charged were, rooms charged to our charged but not under our name, could not match charges to the check out invoice 6.multiple requests for late checkout 2hr by bride/groom and parents before ok. Having our wedding bring 15. Other room rentals was not enough for them to provide good hotel service. The staff are not rude just no customer service training and no organization.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina