Have stayed here twice. It has a great location with views of both Lake Michigan and Bay Harbor (a deep water lake connected to Lake Michigan and home to the marina and yacht club). The hotel is clean, units are well furnished and relatively new. The village sits below the hotels and offers shopping and one very good restaurant. The only
complaint was my own fault. I asked to be moved from one suite that didn't have as good a view as I wanted and I was told the one I was in was much quieter. The one I picked was indeed louder but I have to
say it was Labor Day weekend with weddings and the final hoorah of the summer going on. We plan on going back in the future as this is the only high quality resort in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina