Recently we booked an affordable trip to get away with the children skiing. We saw this hotel offering $99 rooms on Hotels.com. The description said No View. We took our chances and it paid off. The resort is beautiful with all of these shops and restaurants under it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was an interior room with no windows. It was very nice and plenty of room for a weekend getaway. Everything was very centrally located which made it great for the kids. We will be back this summer to book one of their suites for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center is situated on five miles of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline between Petoskey and Charlevoix, where an uncompromising standard of hospitality awaits you. We are just moments away from a variety of challenging golf courses, water sports activities, salon and spa services, and 3 winter ski resorts. Stroll our docks at the marina or attend one of our premier events. At Bay Harbor lifestyle abounds, if you are seeking fun and memorable experiences Bay Harbor has something for everyone!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel And Conference Center
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel Petoskey
- Bay Harbor Resort Marina