“Good pub food”

Ranked #21 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Come and experience all that the Mitchell St. Pub has to offer. Relax with your favorite beverage, mingle with the locals, discover our award winning menu of freshly prepared food, throw some peanut shells on the floor and be amazed by our eclectic collection of antiques and artifacts, all while listening to the unrivaled, best, vintage jukebox north of the 45th parallel. Discover what the locals already know: the Mitchell St. Pub is Petoskey's one and only Pub! The Pub features a large selection of Domestic, Imported and Michigan Crafted Beers, both on Draft and by the Bottle. Our Wine list has been carefully chosen from vineyards that offer an assortment of Premium and Michigan wines. We are famous for our Great Mexican Nachos, customers consistently rave about our Reuben, they drive for miles for our Grilled Cheese Sandwich, the White Chili has it's own fan club, and, of course, our Pub Burger selections are a favorite of Burger lovers everywhere.
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stopped in for a dinner. We enjoyed the atmosphere. The food was good for pub food. Would go back again but would like to try other places.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We went to Petosky for a five day stay and ate here twice. The food is good, the staff was fun, the atmosphere is nice. But it's a bar, not a high end eatery, so was not looking for or expecting high end, top quality food. This place does a really nice job. Both times we had a really nice time and it didn't cost a fortune. It's the kind of place where they give you the peanuts in the shell and you throw them on the floor, and that's exactly what you get. It's a fun place to have a beer and good food, and hangout for a while with mostly locals for a good time. Would go again when in Petoskey.

1  Thank UncTom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We asked about a place for lunch at a visitors' center, and then from a nice elderly lady who stopped us just to chat up Petoskey - both recommended this place and it turned out to be a good idea.....good food, friendly service, nice atmosphere. It was fairly dark inside, so I hope the accompanying photo will at least give and idea of the interior.

1  Thank ClearWater62
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Love this little pub. Good food and nice setting. Friendly service.
I've always had good food. Typical bar menu. Try and make it there as often as I can.

1  Thank Clark W
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and I were visiting from Lansing and wanted to try something in downtown for dinner. My wife noticed that a six top that was sat almost 15 minutes after us got their food before us and it was almost 10 minutes after that when we got our food. I got the Reuben which was pretty good. My wife got a burger which was pretty tasty. My kids enjoyed their meals (forgot what they got). It would have been a much better experience if the service was much better. Before we left, my wife noticed the table next to us, who were seated before us and got their food after us, didn't leave a tip for the waitress. So I know it just wasn't us.