“Extremely good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: 231-347-3255
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The pizza is really good here. Great variety of toppings, excellent crust, great specialty pizzas and good specials.

It's only take-out or delivery. It's really a whole in the wall with no seating and that clearly works for them. We did pickup, so cannot comment on the delivery, but we will definitely eat their pizza again in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I"m not positive about this but this pizza place might be the first one in Petoskey. We've lived here forever and its seems like they've been here forever too. There are lots of other places it town to get pizza but this tiny place is the best.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I travel on business to Petoskey about once a quarter and I have Mighty Fine pizza most every trip. I've always had it delivered to the hotel and it has always been delicious, however, my most recent order was disappointing. The crust tasted like a box mix and the sauce was not the usual. Hopefully this was an isolated occurrence and the next time it'll be back to normal.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

These folks really do make a mighty fine pizza,at a very reasonable price. The crust is as consistently good as I've had anywhere. You'll have to carry out or have it delivered, but you'll be glad you did. My wife and I can't stop in Petoskey without getting some of this pizza.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Best pizza in Petoskey. Best pizza outside of NYC or Chicago for that matter. The place is also very cheap and has amazing deals. Try their fudge brownies as well, which are homemade, but beware as they are very chocolatey!