“Beautiful waterfront scenery....can't wait to do it again!”

Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Petoskey
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am fairly new to biking, but this trail was amazing. The views of the water are spectacular. It takes you through countless parks, through downtown Petoskey and passes by some amazing lookout points. We did not finish the trail because I can only go so far right now, but we know we will return to Petoskey just so we can do this trail again from end to end. So much to see and explore. Bring your camera! And there are two ice cream shops conveniently located along the trail in case you get a craving;) We can't decide if this one or the Mackinac Island loop is our favorite.......it definitely give us something to think about!

1  Thank PenelopeTsernoglou

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Rode from Bay View to Charlevoix! You feel safe and the path is smooth and well maintained! They did a great job with this path!

1  Thank ontheroadagain0709
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a great bike path that I have taken advantage of my last three summers in Petoskey. Every weekend, I try to make it a habit to ride from Petoskey into Harbor Springs and back. Not only does this provide me with a great exercise routine, but the actual path and views of the lake, both in Petoskey and in Harbor Springs, are great. I highly recommend to bikers visiting the area.

1  Thank Constantly T
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This wheelway connects Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, Petoskey, Bay View, Alanson and Harbor Springs. The variety of scenery cannot be beat. Whether you are walking, running or biking, you will want to return to this venue; it connects all the major attractions of these beautiful Northern Lower Michigan towns (downtown Charlevoix, Bay Harbor, downtown Petoskey, Petoskey waterfront, Bay View association, Petoskey State Park, downtown Harbor Springs, etc. etc.).

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This path is so awesome! If you are anywhere near Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Charlevoix, or Alanson in the Spring to Fall times, make sure to get on your bike or feet and check out this trail. I used it all the time to bike to the Petoskey State Park Beach, run to East Park, check out Bay Harbor, fly a kite in the lakefront parks, take the kids to the big clock, etc. Must use!

1  Thank paulretherford