“Snack after shopping”

Kilwins Chocolate Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Petoskey
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Quick snack for the 'high maintenance daughter'! Very good chocolate- smooth and tastey! Variety of chocolate choices and other items. No hot drinks were posted. A little too cold for ice cream.

1  Thank BigDaddyWied

Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed to say the least. I was greeted by the staff, which were very friendly. I was offered many samples. I purchased the fudge, nuts, sea salt chocolate covered caramels, and the dark chocolate sea foam. All to die for!

1  Thank TinaTrvls
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Assailed by the smell of fudge as we walked in. We enjoyed the samples and some of our friends bought the very expensive delicacies. Turtles were about $7 a piece but heavenly. I enjoyed an ice cream cone with Praline. My friends had Wild Cherry, Moose Tracks. All great. The smell of caramel corn was also amazing. The candy and ice cream are pricey but made with excellent ingredients. We were't disappointed with anything we chose to eat. But wouldn't buy much or we would kill our travel budget.

2  Thank LaurieSusan
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This looks like a plain storefront from the street, but it is the "Headquarters" for the Kilwins Franchise. They have stores all over Michigan and maybe other states as well. They make fudge here, and you can watch. A great glass candy counter. An Ice Cream Parlor as well. Gift chocolate boxes and hot chocolate too! I guarantee you will sample something and buy something as well. (Samples are available on almost all candies or fudge before purchase.) Buy 2 slabs of fudge and get the third free.)_

3  Thank Mike_48128