“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Review of Bistro

Bistro
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lansing, Michigan
“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Cute little restaurant with a very casual, friendly atmosphere. It was small but we didn't feel out of place even though clearly many of the people coming in and out were regular diners. Good selection of breakfast choices, mostly traditional but with some lovely specials. Cherry Butter Stuffed French Toast was delicious! The service was very friendly and the servers really seemed to care about the customers. Would certainly eat here again!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sandee D

Plymouth, MI
“Downtown Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Just got done eating at the bistro restaurant. My wife, daughter and I had a nice breakfast.

The staff was very friendly and seemed to know most customers by name. You could tell it was a local spot but they didn't make tourists like us feel unwelcome (like some places can).

The place wasn't too busy around 8:30 on a Sunday. It was mostly an older crowd but there were a couple families in there as well. The total bill for the three of us was about $25 and the food was worth it. The eggs were nice and fluffy, the toast and hash browns were perfect. They had some daily specials that looked tempting but we played it safe with our meals.

We will definitely be back.

Beaufort SC
“Great menu, nice casual ambiance”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The menu is very interesting - great shrimp small plate with Greek halloumi cheese, as well as an unusual cucumber salad with crushed garbanzo beans, feta and a minty yogurt dressing. The mussels were in a lovely thai style broth. In fact our choices were so delicious, that we returned for a second evening during happy hour when the small plates were discounted 40%. Choose an inside table by the window with a lake view.

Visited June 2014
Macomb, Michigan
“Fresh!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is one of my favorite places to have breakfast in Petoskey, MI. As my review, I'd like to point out the two top reasons for this being a fav of mine.... first being the freshness/taste of the food. You know your meal was cooked from fresh food just by the appearance!! You CAN tell so much simply by "the look" of the food. Secondly... the portions are what we all should eat for a balanced meal. I love this because it is so easy for me to order one of those "specials" at other restaurants and get enough food for two people on my plate...and since I admit I am one who will eat it if it is there.... this isn't a good thing for me. The Bistro is PERFECT!!! Great food, appropriate portion control... and LOVELY employees! I'd eat here daily if I could. LOVE IT!

• Visited September 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“hidden gem in petoskey”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Open for breakfast and lunch. They serve the best breakfast in Petoskey. they have awesome home made soups . The quality of the food is always good at very reasonable prices. The staff is friendly and helpful. Good place to take a family.

Visited July 2013