“Great beer, cool startup”
Review of Beards Brewery

Beards Brewery
Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Beards Brewery, we are devoted to making great beer. Stop by to watch us brew and enjoy a pint or two.
Holland, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, cool startup”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I love to see a couple guys start a brewery from the ground up. It's a small space but they make it a great place to chill and share some brews. Staff is great. Keep up the good work guys!

Clawson, Michigan
“Quirky with some unusual brews!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Small, intimate space, friendly staff. Some unique beers, my wife had Tree Blood. This is brewed using no water. The liquid content is provided by tree sap & maple syrup!

• Visited May 2014
Troy, Michigan
“A quirky place that is much too small”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beards has such potential to be great. It is in cool building and the beer is great. I had the Cherry Saison and would highly recommend it. However, the brewery is very, very small and was very busy when I was there. Had to wait in line for drinks and the line at the bar was unorganized and crowded.

• Visited May 2014
Marquette, Michigan
“Great place!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

What a great place to just kick back, have a beer and conversation. I'm not a beer drinker but was able to test each one to see which I would like. This place would have been awesome with some live entertainment.

• Visited April 2014
Ithaca, New York
“Great beer, chill atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I visited with my husband and brother on road trip to the U.P. We liked the beer and and the beard's motif, and bought a growler of the Dynamo to take with us. Highly recommend this place! I'll definitely go back when I'm in town.
No "real" food, but we were told we could bring our own in if we wanted.

Visited December 2013