“Good Brew & Pretzels!”

Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Petoskey
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enjoy relaxed ambiance, fine craft beer and the best burgers in northern Michigan in one of the state's oldest brewery buildings. The Old Brewery crafted its first beer in 1898 and Petoskey Brewing carries on its legacy today brewing with pure artesian spring water.
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Good Brew & Pretzels!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Good beer. Great pretzels. A bit loud but nice waiter. Busy but found a table when we walked in at 6:30. Very limited menu.

Louisville,Ky.
“Great Brews-Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

After a long day of riding we stopped in for a cold micro brew and a sandwich. The food was good, the beer great! They have a great selection of brews with the alcohol content listed with each one. The waitress was very helpful steering us to brews we'd like. Great atmosphere as well, it looks to be in an old brewery.

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“One Of The Highlights Of Our Trip.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Are the beers good? Yes! I liked the variety of styles and had a flight to find the ones I preferred.
Is the food good? Yes! My girlfriend and I both greatly enjoyed our meals. Our sandwiches were wonderful.
Is the atmosphere good. Yes. The inside is what I would call brick industrial, but we enjoyed being on the patio out back. It has a view of a pond and a bike trail runs along it. We saw bicyclists pedal by every few minutes. I'm sure they have great rides out there.

If we weren't stopping for lunch there in the middle of a road trip we would have stayed for another hour easily. If you're in the area you need to stop for a beer and food. You won't regret it at all. I brought a growler of their beer back home to share with friends and it got rave reviews from my friends.

• Visited September 2013
Lower Michigan
“Great brews!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went here three times on our vacation to the area. The micro brews are great and the staff is friendly. Would go back here again each time we are in town.

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Beer and Service with Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in here before dinner for a couple beers and an appetizer. We sat at the bar and had a few of the sampler size beers, all of which were very good. The service at the bar was good with bartenders with personality and very friendly. We had the hot pretzel appetizer of which my wife is a pretzel snob, but these were high on her list and came with several options of dipping sauce. We did not eat dinner or a meal, but overall I would recommend as at least a great spot for a few beers with friends or a group.

• Visited May 2014